While you spend hours of your makeup trying to give a new look to yourself, we have a 10 minute trick that can turn you into a diva! The magic word that we are talking about is ‘Eyelashes’. Life is amazing for those who are blessed with naturally beautiful eyelashes. But for those who are not that lucky, the ‘false eyelashes’ easily do the trick. You can take help from professional beauty salon who are expert to do this task.
If you think putting on these false eyelashes would eat up your entire day, this article is here to prove you wrong. Now get ready with your false eyelashes and follow these amazingly simple steps to get a makeover!
- First and foremost, you need to make sure that the eyelashes are of the size of your eye. An easy way to determine this is to place the eyelash against your eyelid. In case it is larger than needed, you can easily trim it towards the end. You can also trim individual lashes according to your taste. In case you are doing so, you need to make sure that the lashes towards the end are longer.
- The next step is to apply glue to the outer seam of the eyelash. Make sure that the glue is dried for a minute before applying the lashes to your eye. The key while putting the lashes is to bring it as close to your natural eye line as possible.
- Once it is placed, do not hold or press it. Only if it sticks naturally would it remain so for a long time.
- If you are still uncertain whether your false eyelashes look natural or not, the next trick is very important. You can always apply mascara to make sure that your false eyelashes look as natural as your real eyelashes. Filling up any gap left between the false and natural eyelashes give a natural look to your eyelashes.
That was all about how to put the false eyelashes work. Now if you are wondering about how to take off your eyelashes, we have that for you as well!
- An easy way to takeoff the eyelash is by using the makeup remover. You need to rub the remover along the line of the eyelash and allow it to settle down. It would hardly take a minute to do so. Once done, you can easily pull out the eyelash.
That was as simple as it gets! Turning into a diva was never this easy!